Giving our best, achieving success
Together we will:
- Work in partnership with families and the wider community to achieve the highest standards of learning and behaviour.
- Develop and maintain an ethos of mutual respect and promote self-esteem, responsibility, independence and confidence whilst recognising individual strengths.
- Promote positive attitudes and understanding of healthy lifestyles and physical activity.
- Provide a learning environment which enables children to become happy, secure and resilient.
- Build on the positive relationships with home and the wider school, national and global communities to promote respect and inclusion for all.
- Prepare all children for the challenges ahead, embracing technology and promoting a life-long love of learning.